Statistics break down into seven main categories:
- Weapon Skills
- Combat Skills
- Thievery Skills
- Athletic Skills
- Science Skills
- Trade Skills
Attributes are the core stats of your character. They also have a direct effect on how efficient your character is in combat. There are currently 4 Attributes.
- Strength - Determines the ability to use Heavy Weapons and Armour without speed penalties, and to carry more. Also affects blunt damage.
- Dexterity - Affects the speed of attacks and blocks, as well as cutting damage.
- Toughness - Determines a character's damage resistance and the level at which they fall into a recovery coma.
- Perception - Not currently implemented (though it will be used by ranged weapons when they are implemented)
Weapons Skills are stats that govern how much damage you do with certain weapons. They can be increased by direct combat with a weapon. There are currently 7 Weapon Skills.
- Katanas - Weapons that specialize in cutting damage.
- Sabres - Weapons that specialize in a mix of cutting a blunt damage, but more in cutting.
- Hackers - Weapons that specialize in a perfect mix of cutting and blunt damage.
- Heavy Weapons - Weapons that specialize in a mix of blunt and cutting damage, but more so blunt.
- Blunt - Weapons that specialize in blunt damage, resulting in a non-lethal knockout.
- Polearms - Weapons that specialize in range and speed, making them very lethal against animals.
- Turrets - Determines the ability for characters to use defensive weapon turrets.
- Crossbows - Skill at shooting with crossbows.
- Precision Shooting - The ability to avoid accidentally shooting your allies.
Combat Skills Edit
Combat Skills are the skills that govern how effective your characters are in combat. Determining how successful your attacks, blocks, and dodges will be. There are 5 Combat Skills.
- Melee Attack - Determines chance to successfully land a hit.
- Melee Defense - Determines chance to block.
- Mass Combat - Not currently implemented.
- Dodge - Determines chance of evade attacks in fight.
- Martial Arts - Determines chance to successfully land a hit with your fists, learn better moves as skill increases.
Thievery Skills Edit
Thievery Skills are the skills that govern all things related to stealth. From lockpicking to sneaking, and assassinating to disguising. There are 3 Thievery Skills.
- Stealth - Determines your ability to remain undetected while sneaking, and the effectiveness of Disguises.
- Thievery - Determines the chance of successfully lock picking and stealing items.
- Assassination - Determines the chance of successfully knocking out someone while sneaking.
Athletic Skills Edit
Athletic Skills are the skills that govern movement in the world. Whether it be running or swimming. There are 3 Athletic Skills.
- Athletics - Determines run speed.
- Swimming - Determines swim speed.
- Survival - Not currently implemented.
Science Skills Edit
Science Skills are the skills that govern the more intellectual activities. Such as First Aid, Robotics, and Prospecting. There are 4 Science Skills.
- Medic - Determines speed of First Aid, what First Aid Kits and Splint Kits you can use and how efficiently you can use them.
- Engineer - Determines how fast you can build and repair structures.
- Robotics - Determines the speed of First Aid on Skeletons using a Robotics Repair Kit, as well as the crafting of items at the Robotics Bench.
- Science - Determines skill at Prospecting, and researching new Technology.
Trade Skills are the skills that govern the crafting of various items, often for the purposes of making money via selling the products. There are 5 Trade Skills.
- Weapon Smith - Determines speed and quality of weapons made at a weapon smithing bench.
- Armour Smith - Determines speed and quality of armour made at armour smithing bench.
- Labouring - Determines speed of manual labour such as mining and processing.
- Farming - Determines harvesting speed of crops, and their yield.
- Cooking - Determines the speed of cooking food.