Beds are used for restoring the health of characters. Beds are used to heal a players wounds, only if they have been bandaged however. Beds can be found in NPC towns or constructed in player buildings.
- Only one person can sleep in a bed at a time.
- Beds heal wounds up to a maximum of 95, from which you passively restore the remaining health. However wounds will only heal if you have bandaged them, if they haven't been bandaged wounds will fester and worsen while you sleep.
- If you are carrying an injured person or NPC, you can lay them in a bed to stop wounds. (Placing incapacitated NPCs in a bed results in a status gain with their faction.)
- A bed heals at twice the rate of a normal Camp Bed (400% heal rate compared to 800%)
Bed Construction InfoEdit
- Type - Interior
- 4 Building Materials
- Estimated Build Time - 4 Hours
- Power Consumption - 0
- Efficiency - 1x