This article is a list of (hopefully) all the Keyboard and Mouse shortcuts in the game
The mouse is used for multiple purposes
- Camera movement
- By moving the mouse to the edge of the screen, you can move your camera in that direction accross the landscape.
- By holding down the middle mouse button, that enables you to spin your camera around.
- Movement and Commands
- By right clicking on the ground, when you have one of your characters selected, you tell them to move to that location.
- By holding right mouse button on a person (or their icon on your HUD), you bring up a menu of actions (Trade, Attack, First Aid, etc).
- By right clicking directly on someone, you perform the default action. You attack enemies and talk to allies.
- By holding down left mouse button and moving the cursor accross the screen, you create a box that will select your characters when you release left mouse button.
- Double right clicking on a character's portrait will center your screen on them, no matter how far away he is. Useful if you split your characters up over long distances.
|Move the camera in that direction accross the landscape|
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9||select character corresponding with the number. 1 will select first character, 2 the second, and so on|
|Spacebar||Pauses the game|
|+ -||Select all characters|
|Control||is the same as pressing middle mouse button, enables rotation of camera.|
|M||Opens the Map|
|C||Opens the Stats of Selected Character|
|Q||Rotates Camera Left|
|E||Rotates Camera Right|
|R||Rotates Camera Up|
|F||Rotates Camera Down|