699articles on the wiki
817files on the wiki
14,452edits on the wiki
Kenshi is a single player free-roaming Role Playing Game, with a Real-Time Strategy influence.
What is Kenshi?
Kenshi, created by Lofi Games, is a single player Role Playing Game set in a vast and atmospheric ‘Sword-Punk’ style open world. With a mix of squad-based control and city-building features, gameplay is completely free-roaming and open: enjoy the freedom and potential to do whatever you want.
Set in an unrelenting world of bloodthirsty cannibals, starving bandits, brutal slavers and wild beasts, survival alone is a grueling struggle… You are not the chosen one. You’re not great and powerful. You don’t have more ‘hitpoints’ than everyone else. You are not the center of the universe, and you are not special. Unless you work for it.
To help out visit the Things To Do section on the Community Page.
When contributing to the Wiki please make sure that:
- Your information is accurate.
- Your spelling and grammar are correct.
- You respect the content that is already present on pages and be conscious of whether your addition is adding anything meaningful to the article or whether it is being redundant.
- You do not advertise.
- If you are going to link a youtube video some rules apply.
- No swearing on the wiki, wiki's are meant to be friendly to all ages, swearing will result in a ban.
Follow these simple rules and you will be well on your way to contributing great content that everyone can use and enjoy.
Welcome to The Kenshi Wiki and happy editing!
- Re-arranging inventory
Power supply in town
A Wikia contributor posted a reply
RiverCrab posted a reply
- (rant rant rant!) tired of getting attacked when going into buildings
- The Navbar
By Nat Posted On September 26, 2016
0.93.24 is out now! This is on experimental only, to opt-in you have to right-click on Kenshi in your Steam games list -> properties -> betas tab -> then choose “experimental”. 0.93.20 is the current stable version.
- Performance boost! I measured an average 5-10 fps increase. This is not the main Ogre 2.0 performance update, that comes later.
- Tons of new weapons! The number has doubled. More interesting blunt and hacking weapons, polearms added, blunt skill unlocked, old ones overhauled visually. Rare and unusual weapons to find.
- Weapon types have more characteristics and stats have been rebalanced. Weapons can have advantages or penalies when used indoors, and bonus damage against certain opponents or animals.
- Characters will automatically switch to their side-arm weapon when indoors, if it has less of an indoors penalty than their main weapon.
- Crafted weapon quality is limited by character skill
- Crafted armour quality is entirely dictated by character skill (no need for further research)
- Crafting has a critical success chance, if character is skillful there is a chance the final item will be one grade higher.
- material costs and craft time vary by weapon type
- Crafted gear is now “imprinted” with the name of the smith
- Scattered appropriate weapon blueprints around the world
- Labouring skill XP rate increased 50%
- Inventory interface subtly tuned to be a lit
I am on hitatus trying to teach myself gamemaker studio. I'll be around sporatically.Read more >
Did the earned badges section of wikia change? For some reason the html in mine seems screwey no ma…Read more >
>> Starting Protocol
>> Load Complete. Welcome Friend!
Hello agai…Read more >