Kenshi is a single player free-roaming Role Playing Game, with a Real-Time Strategy influence.
This is the Wiki for the game Kenshi! You can find it at www.lofigames.com Some parts may be unfinished but we are always looking for people to help expand the wiki! Make sure to join us on the forums also!
When contributing to the Wiki please make sure that:
- Your information is accurate.
- Your spelling and grammar are correct.
- You respect the content that is already present on pages and be conscious of whether your addition is adding anything meaningful to the article or whether it is being redundant.
- You do not advertise.
- If you are going to link a youtube video some rules apply.
- No swearing on the wiki, wiki's are meant to be friendly to all ages, swearing will result in a ban.
Follow these simple rules and you will be well on your way to contributing great content that everyone can use and enjoy.
Welcome to The Kenshi Wiki and happy editing!
Update 0.42 Just came out on April 14th including the following quote from lofigames news feed,
- -Weapon Crafting. Awesome.
- -Ore mining.
- -Stone/Ore mining upgrades, automated mines.
- -Weapon types have been refangled around.
- -Certain weapon types now give bonuses or penalties to attack/defence skills.
- -New game start-off: "The Holy Sword".
- -Characters will let you know if they don't have any inventory space to collect some goods, and all the storages are full
- -When a character is working at something, the info window will show you which skill is being used, and the effect it has on his work output.
I don't know if anyone knows the game creator personally, but one of my favorite parts of wikis is …Read more >
Sadly my machine is unable to run kenshi, even on minimum specs with a game booster running it, the…Read more >
I would like to point out for future editors the existence of the NPC and Weapons Templates.
Read more >