The Swampers faction comprises the denizens of The Swamp, often not aligned to any one gang in particular. A collection of outcasts, outlaws, exiles, and criminals, their society has a very violent dog-eat-dog nature. Street fights are not uncommon, breaking out over even trivial slights or offences.
They are run by a set of five gang clans, the Twinblades, the Grayflayers, the Stone Rats, Blackshifters and the Hounds. Each gang is led by one of the "Big Bosses", and generally stick to their own kinds of activities ranging from smuggling to extortion to kidnapping. They often compete for power within the hierarchy, and currently the gangs are led by Big Grim from the Hounds gang.
A comprehensive list of information regarding this faction. Click the button below each section to reveal its information.
Misc NPCs Edit-- The generic NPCs this faction has. Usually soldiers, civilians, and the like.
Recruits Edit-- The recruitable characters this faction can spawn. Usually found in bars, but not always.
- Doctor Chung (Bar)
- Green (Bar)
- Hamut (Bar)
- hirecook outlaw (Bar)
- hire engineer (Bar)
- hire engineer wall man (Bar)
- hire farmer (Bar)
- hire gunner (Bar)
- hire gunner hive (Bar)
- hire medic outlaw (Bar)
- Miu (Bar)
- Silvershade (Bar)
- Skeleton recruit 700 (Bar)
- Skeleton recruit 2500 (Bar)
- Skeleton recruit 2500 swamp 1 (Bar)
- Skeleton recruit 2500 swamp 2 (Bar)
- Stubs Momuso (Bar)
- Sword for hire 10 outlaw bounty (Bar)
- Sword for hire 10 (swamper) (Bar)
- Sword for hire amateur (Bar)
- Sword for hire Outlaw 700 (Bar)
- Sword for hire outlaw 800 (Bar)