The Holy Nation is a large faction that controls a notable portion of the north central lands of Kenshi. They are ruled by a "Phoenix" whom they believe to be a reincarnation of their first ruler. They have a very dominant religion centered on a deity named Okran.
They are a xenophobic and zealous people who will openly attack other races, women, or anyone who does not agree with their religious beliefs. They are significantly opposed to technology and science and are very hostile towards skeletons. However, they can be friendly and helpful to male Humans, often giving food or medical supplies to those in need.
Non-Player Characters Edit
|High Status NPCs||
Lower Status NPCs
|Generic high ranking characters who are found in this faction's locations:||Generic low ranking characters who are found in this faction's locations:|
|Generic high ranking soldiers who are found in this faction's locations:||Animals belonging to this faction:|
High Inquisitors Edit
Unique high ranking NPCs:
Unique recruits found in this faction's locations:
Generic recruits found in this faction's locations:
- Female Adventurer
- Female Sword for Hire (3,000 c.)
- Sword for Hire (3,000 c.)
- Sword for hire (6,000 c.)
- Sword for hire (7,500 c.)
Trade Culture Edit
The traders that have a chance to spawn in this faction's towns and the items which you can be arrested for entering the city with.
Faction Relations Edit
The factions which this faction has special relations towards. For all others, it will use this faction's default (0).
- Deadcat (-100)
- Flotsam Ninjas (-100)
- Holy Nation Outlaws (-100) The HNO are a faction of escaped slaves and EX-slaves of The Holy Nation.
- Mongrel (-100)
- Raptors (-100)
- Shek Kingdom (-100) Hostile towards Shek due to religious and xenophobic beliefs.
- United Cities (-100)
Player Relations Edit
The reasons for this faction to have a non-zero relation towards you.
- If you start with the Retired Captain or Holy Sword character they will be hostile toward you.
- The Holy Nation Pacifier will attack any skeleton character upon sight, but can be very easily beaten up.
- By turning in the Flotsam Ninjas leader Moll to The Holy Nation, you will gain a +90 relation bonus with them.
The regions of Kenshi where this faction can be found.
- Arm of Okran
- Border Zone
- Hidden Forest
- Okran's Gulf
- Okran's Pride
- Okran's Valley
- Skinner's Roam
The cities which this faction controls.
Towns and Outposts Edit
Smaller locations which this faction either owns or can be found.
Other Locations Edit
Minor locations which may be empty or contain worthwhile loot.