|“||There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.||”|
Weapon quality is determined by the manufacturer. The weapons that have an Unknown manufacturer are typically too rusted to determine the original creator.
- Homemade, the playermade weapons.
- Unknown, the rusted weapons.
- Ancient, weapons from the Old Empire.
- Catun Scrapmaster, largest manufacturer group in the world.
- Skeleton Smiths, weapons made by Skeletons from the Black Desert City.
- Edgewalkers, ancient smiths whose work is unrivaled by any modern blades.
- Cross, a legendary master smith from history whose blades are the works of legends.
Types of Weapons Edit
Different weapons deal damage in different ways.
Blunt Weapons Edit
Blunt Weapons deal Stun damage which does not require a First Aid Kit to heal from.
Heavy Weapons Edit
Heavy Weapons are weapons which take longer to swing, but can deal much larger amounts of Damage because of it.
Katanas are weapons which specialize in speed and cutting damage.
Polearms are long weapons which can be swung very quickly. They usually deal additional damage against animals. Their length can be a downside indoors.
Crossbows are the only ranged weapon available, aside from turrets which are buildings.